Family Activity Committee
The Family Activities Committee brings Rev. Brown families together for varying fun! The Committee runs events where friendships can be created amongst the entire family and not just the student(s). Events run by this Committee may vary. A few of the core events run are:
• Family Movie night, families gather on blankets for a casual dinner and movie in McKenna Hall.
• Trunk-or-Treat a fabulous way for our students and their families to show off their costumes while they parade amongst decorated cars collecting candy and other treats!
• Snow Tubing in local Vernon, NJ is always a hit! This great night on the slopes always sells out. A really fun, family event where family’s race down the hills and talk on the magic carpet.
• Ice cream social an enjoyable, affordable way to end the school year. Parents scoop ice cream and children load up their sundaes from a large selection of toppings.
• Father/Daughter dance is now in its second season. This endearing event will be unforgettable in the lives of our female students. The theme for this event will change yearly creating different experiences and memories for the girls and their special guy.
• Trip to Hershey Park is a great way to reconnect with families over the summer.
• Cruiser Club last day of school go to the Pool event. Everyone hangs out at the local pool for swimming, ping pong and tennis.