Reverend Brown School offers Before Care for all children in grades PreK-4. Before Care begins at 7:00 a.m. and costs $10 per day. Parents are responsible for escorting their child into the building. Parents must sign in with the Before Care supervisor before leaving their child for the day.
We at Reverend Brown School understand the need for extended after school care and are pleased to be able to provide after care services for your family.
The goal of our After Care Program is to provide care for children in grades PreK-4th grade in a safe, friendly and faith-filled environment. We staff our After Care program with familiar school staff members and provide these services on school/parish grounds.
The hours for After Care are from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. The After Care schedule provides time for children to participate in a variety of activities. In a typical day, the children have a snack; do their homework; participate in arts and crafts; and play board games. Weather permitting, students enjoy outside playtime as well.
In order to make each child’s experience a pleasant one, we kindly ask that you follow the guidelines mentioned below and review them with your child.
- You do not need to send a snack for after school as snacks are provided.
- For their safety and the safety of others, there are rules in place that the children must follow. (Please note that if a child does not adhere to the rules and the coordinator needs to speak to the parents more than twice, we have the right to ask that the child not return).
- If your child becomes ill or has a fever, you will be contacted and asked to pick him or her up immediately.
- After Care services are provided until 6:00 p.m. each day. Every child MUST be picked up by this time. In the case of an emergency in which you will be unavoidably late, it is necessary that you call the Coordinator to alert her. After 5:00 PM, please pick up and enter by McKenna Hall doors.
- The safety of each child is our first priority. As such, at pick-up time we require a parent or guardian to come to the main office to sign their child out each day. We also require that if you are picking up one sibling and the other sibling is in the After Care Program that both children be picked up at the same time. If someone other than parent or guardian is picking up your child, a note is needed.
While there is no registration fee, parents still need to complete the registration form if they plan to use the After Care services at any time during the school year. This includes using the “drop in” services.
- The daily fee is $20. per day. This includes a “drop in.”
- We need to know what day(s) you child is coming by Friday the week before so that we can ensure adequate staffing that day.
- If your child needs the service due to an unforeseen EMERGENCY SITUATION like a missed bus, traffic, or family emergency, the price per day will be $20.
- There will be a $1.00 charge for every minute late after 6:00 pm. The Business Office will add this fee at the end of the month.
- The Business Office bills at the end of each month.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in the After Care Program, registration forms are available on the website or please call the school at 973-729-6125 Option 1 with any additional questions.
phone number (973) 729-6125 Option 1
cell number: (862) 251-3583
Patricia Klebez, Principal
Monica Carelli, Coordinator